Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.00Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by jeanlouismoray
- Est. delivery by 30 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStep into a nightmare world of hellish horror! Crawling, clawing, sliming horror, seeping from the night-tipped pen of that Grand Master of heart-stopping supernatural terror - H.P. Lovecraft. Sample a dark universe peopled with gods best forgotten and strange races best left undiscovered. Shudder in the dank breath of an ages-old evil blowing icily from the dusk-shrouded eons of time before history. Savour, in this classic collection of masterpieces of the weird and eerie, the grave-fresh tang of total fear. Here is horror to set your skin crawling from your spine's based to your scalp - and back again. A real collector's piece for conisseurs of the unusual! Lovers of the macabre, the sinister and the uncanny, take te - The Guardian .
- Author BiographyRenowned as one of the great horror-writers of all time, H.P. Lovecraft was born in 1890 and lived most of his life in Providence, Rhode Island. Among his many classic horror stories, many of which were published in book form only after his death in 1937, are 'At the Mountains of Madness and Other Novels of Terror' (1964), 'Dagon and Other Macabre Tales' (1965), and 'The Horror in the Museum and Other Revisions' (1970).
- Author(s)H. P. Lovecraft
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication18/04/1985
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Series TitleH.P. Lovecraft Omnibus
- Series Part/Volume NumberBook 2
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight270 g
- Width120 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.79
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.46
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $22.93
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.05
- AU $13.16Trending at AU $13.71
- AU $27.95Trending at AU $29.44
- AU $12.36Trending at AU $14.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.