CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.18Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $19.94Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionWhat would you do? To protect your child? To protect yourself? To Protect your family? Dahlia's Bouquet, brings to life the heartache and struggles inherent in every family whose foundation is built on secrecy and deception. Five generations of women strong, the story begins in early 1900 Memphis with Daisy, a young bride full of hope and dreams for the future and ends in present day with Dahlia, a teen more lost than she kws whose future is hopelessly stalled by the mystery of her past. Lilly, Violet, and Rose are the links in the chain that can set her free or hold her back forever. Joseph, Stewart, Billy, Rueben & Taylor are the succession of men who live their lives intertwined with the women. More than mere observers they play an integral part in setting the course of circumstances that steer the plot of history played out here. Aguado has very successfully spun a tale of intrigue, love, fear, hope, struggle and desire-a tale that could inspire or frighten us-if we have secrets of our own to keep.
- Author BiographyTAMMARA AGUADO is a writer based in Chicago, Illinois. The women and men of Dahlia's Bouquet are inspired by life, love, history, and the author's own Rainbow Coalition family. This is her debut novel.
- Author(s)Tammara Aguado
- PublisherTammara Aguado
- Date of Publication16/02/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTammara Aguado
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.