All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLou is an offbeat, sexy young woman who just happens to be a Daierwolf, able to transform into any animal she likes-though she prefers to be a panther. Steeped in Daierwolf tradition and adept at living undetected among humans, Lou infiltrates the French secret service in order to track down a rogue Daierwolf who threatens to end the peaceful balance all other Daierwolves strive to maintain. As she tries to restore order in her community, as well as in the whole of Paris, she meets the man she didn't think existed: her perfect mate. With an inimitable perspective on life, the constant threat of danger looming, and love in the air, Lou demonstrates time and again why humans should be thankful for animal instincts.
- Author BiographyRoxane Dambre was born in 1987 and grew up in the suburbs of Paris. Her imagination was quick to show her what mysteries lay sleeping behind the walls of the capital unbeknownst to common mortals, and she decided to put pen to paper to reveal them. With a love for chemistry and logic, she is today pursuing her studies in science even as she continues to write. She has had several short stories published under pseudonyms. Daierwolves of Paris is her first novel.
- Author(s)Roxane Dambre
- PublisherAmazon Publishing
- Date of Publication06/01/2015
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleDaierwolves of Paris
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationSeattle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight318 g
- Width137 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Translated byPatrick F. Brown
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.84
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.43
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.68
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $16.97
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $19.69
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.