All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
About this product
- DescriptionDail and Hammar's Pulmonary Pathology has established itself as the definitive reference in the field. This third edition is w a two-volume, full color text. The new editorial board has continued to build upon the excellence previously achieved by reorganizing, expanding and substantially revising the text. This authoritative reference work has been updated to cover newly recognized entities and the latest advances in molecular diagstic techniques. Abundantly illustrated with more than 2000 full color illustrations, this outstanding contribution to pathology literature is a must-have for the library of every surgical and pulmonary pathologist.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/07/2008
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note90 black & white tables, biography
- Weight2367 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine45 mm
- Edited byJoseph F. Tomashefski
- Edition Statement3rd ed. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.