All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWe've all had one of those days: you sleep through the three alarms you've set, you put your shirt on inside out, you're forced to eat M&Ms for lunch because you're too busy to leave the office. Daily Dishonesty is a design and hand-lettering project that documents the little lies we tell ourselves to get through these trying times when we just need a boost and in some cases a pass, to make it to tomorrow. Based on author Lauren Hom's work from the blog of the same title, Daily Dishonesty will feature a colourful collection of nearly 150 lies, beautifully illustrated by Hom. Covering topics from diets to breakups, these gorgeously lettered, funny little mantras are relatable, tongue-in-cheek and beautiful. The book also features four removable postcards.
- Author BiographyLauren Hom is a graphic designer from Southern California. She graduated from the School of Visual Arts with a BFA in Design and Advertising. Her clients include YouTube and Simon and Schuster, among others. Hom's work has been featured in Imprint and Complex Magazine and exhibited at the Art Director's Club in New York and Design the Future 2012 in Milan.
- Author(s)Lauren Hom
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintAbrams Image
- Content Note150 4-colour illustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width178 mm
- Height127 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.95
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.