All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionFeasting on the Word has quickly become the most popular lectionary commentary series in use today. This is the first in a new series of daily devotionals that draws from the wealth of writing in the commentaries to present inspirational reflections, responses, and prayers for each day of the lectionary year. Each day of the week contains Scripture passages for the coming Sunday from the Revised Common Lectionary, excerpts from the commentaries for reflection, a response, and a prayer. Additional material is provided for each Sunday. These handsome volumes will be packaged in a soft leather-like cover with rounded corners, a stamped cover, and a sewn-in ribbon to help you keep your place. Feasting on the Word is a twelve-volume lectionary commentary series that presents brief essays on each of four perspectives--exegetical, theological, pastoral, and homiletical--for each of the four Sunday readings. The series is edited by Barbara Brown Taylor and David L. Bartlett with a distinguished editorial board, and has been produced in partnership with Columbia Theological Seminary. For more information about the series and other related projects, visit FeastingontheWord.net.
- Author BiographyKathleen Long Bostrom is a Presbyterian pastor and author of several books, including 99 Things To Do Between Here and Heaven and Finding Calm in the Chaos Elizabeth F. Caldwell is Professor of Pastoral Theology at McCormick Theological Seminary. A noted Christian educator and author, she was an editor for the Common English Bible translation.
- PublisherWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication31/10/2011
- FormatLeather / fine binding
- SubjectChristianity: Bibles & Liturgy
- Series TitleFeasting on the Word
- Place of PublicationLouisville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWestminster/John Knox Press,U.S.
- Weight680 g
- Width133 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byElizabeth Caldwell,Kathleen Long Bostrom
- Format DetailsLeather, imitation
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.