Daily Greens 4-Day Cleanse: Jump Start Your Health, Reset Your Energy, and Look and Feel Better Than Ever! by Shauna Martin (Hardback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.99+ AU $1.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by booksourcesonlineaustralia
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDaily Greens is the way I start my day every day. Before I go to the gym and before I get onstage. It gives me that extra kick in the butt that I love. - Joey Kramer, Aerosmith Are you craving junk foods? Feel sluggish and tired all the time? Fueling yourself on caffeine and sugar on a daily basis? Then it's time reset your mind and body with the Daily Greens 4-Day Cleanse. Jump start your body and give yourself a spring cleaning during the week so you're refreshed and looking amazing for the weekend. The book features four key cleanses: one for each season of the year (Spring, Summer, Fall, and New Year). The vegetables and fruits in each cleanse are selected to coincide with fresh, delicious seasonal produce so that you can juice right in your own home. Try the 4-day cleanse or if it's right for your lifestyle, try the 7- or 10-day cleanse. The best part? You don't have to eliminate food on the Daily Greens cleanse. Founder Shauna Martin recommends a raw diet while you juice, so you're t just limited to just liquid, and you'll still be able to refresh, rejuvenate, and reset as you would with other cleanses. So you get the same benefits of a cleanse without starving yourself! No more cleanse headaches or irritability, and you'll feel the results almost instantly. You can make these yummy green recipes right in your own kitchen, anytime you want. Daily Greens juices contain easy to follow recipes that include up to 6 pounds of raw produce cold-pressed into each bottle. Each juice is the equivalent of 9 servings of fresh vegetables and fruits. They are naturally low-calorie because less than 10% fruit is used so you don't spike sugar levels. No water, sugar, or preservatives are added. The juices are naturally vegan, naturally gluten-free, naturally dairy- and soy-free, n-GMO project certified, and absolutely delicious. So if you're ready to reset your body, lose weight, or just give yourself a much-needed energy boost, the Daily Greens 4-Day Cleanse has exactly what you need. With a foreword from Mayim Bialik, star of The Big Bang Theory.
- Author BiographyAt the age of 33, SHAUNA R. MARTIN was diagnosed with breast cancer. With a very young family to care for, Shauna had an extremely difficult time recovering from multiple surgeries and chemotherapy. The effect on her body was toxic, and she began eating raw fruits and vegetables and drinking a green juice every single day to promote her health and well-being. Eight years later, Shauna is still cancer-free, and she credits her recovery from breast cancer, in part, to her current healthy lifestyle which includes a regiment of drinking green juice every day. Shauna started Pink Ribbon Cowgirls for young cancer survivors, and a portion of Daily Greens sales are set aside to grant funding to groups that support young women with cancer. She started her company, Daily Greens, in 2012, and her juice line can be found in Whole Foods, Natural Grocers, and health food stores all across the country.
- Author(s)Shauna Martin
- PublisherRace Point Publishing
- Date of Publication18/06/2015
- SubjectHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRace Point Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight907 g
- Width208 mm
- Height258 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Foreword byMayim Bialik
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $37.47
- AU $27.33Trending at AU $34.71
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $42.25
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.10
- AU $5.75Trending at AU $9.27
- AU $33.74Trending at AU $34.19
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $14.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.