Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $20.18+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.92
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionDaily Intentions is a collection of intuitively written meditations that offers the reader a gentle, spiritual, and thoughtful approach in dealing with everyday problems, difficult emotions, and the high-tech stressors common to us all. Each daily entry reveals an insight accompanied by a simple, spiritual, practical solution or a universal truth that can be easily understood by anyone. Every word in Daily Intentions has been divinely inspired and will, in turn, inspire those who read the book, whether they are beginning spiritual seekers, well-seasoned seekers who are already traveling a spiritual path, or those that maintain particular belief in any Primary Universal Source. The daily entries may serve as a reminder of what the reader already kws deep within his or her soul, as well as offer ways to rediscover their own truth by using the simple techniques suggested in much of the book. Most of the techniques are short meditations and holistic approaches, experientially tested and proven, t only by the author, but also by millions of others throughout history.
- Author BiographyAnn Blakely Rice lives in the Texas Hill Country where she teaches yoga, meditation, and herb gardening. She graduated from the University of Metaphysics holding a degree in both Yoga and Spiritual Healing in 1996. She also has a B.S. in Fine Arts. She has shown her work in art shows, produced two CDs of all original music.
- Author(s)Ann Blakely Rice
- PublisherRobert D. Reed Publishers
- Date of Publication01/01/2007
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRobert D. Reed Publishers
- Weight539 g
- Width173 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.