Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionOnly God Can Heal You Both Spiritually and Physically! Oftentimes, the vicissitudes of life get in the way of building an intimate relationship with God. We live in a fast-paced society and sometimes feel overwhelmed to the point that we question God's plan for our life. Daily Spiritual Vitamins and Minerals for Your Soul offers a dozen meditational reflections, supported by daily key verse, as a regulator to give our lives the rhythm we need to enhance our self-esteem, elevate our morale, increase our faith, and strengthen our fellowship with the Lord. We all need vitamins and minerals to stay physically healthy, and we need the Word of God to remain spiritually healthy. These pages contain nuggets of peace and wisdom for a troubled society and its weary people-and with daily meditation and reflection on God's Word, you will urish your soul and soothe your spirit.
- Author BiographyMyrlande Sauveur is a dynamic and creative youth counselor whose personality and sense of humor enable her to convey a meaningful message accessible to all. She enjoys writing poetry and short stories, but she especially loves to teach people how to communicate on a deeper level with God. Myrlande lives in Stamford, Connecticut. She is the Co-Chair of Dorcas Foundation, a non-profit organization that focuses on helping Haitian college students and Haitian women in Stamford, CT and the surrounding areas by providing them with charitable services in the form of scholarships, college fairs and health fairs.
- Author(s)Myrlande E Sauveur
- PublisherOutskirts Press
- Date of Publication01/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOutskirts Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight254 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.