All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHere comes trouble! This is a super-dooper picture book featuring the one and only Daisy! Daisy's mum tells her: 'Don't pick your se! You do!' says Daisy, pointing out the time mum was picking her se on the way to Gran's. Each time Mum tries to reprimand Daisy for a bad habit, Daisy has an example of when Mum did it too. If you liked Eat Your Peas and Really, Really, you will love this book!
- Author BiographyKes Gray was noted by The Independent as one of the top ten children's authors in the UK in 2003. He is the author of the award-winning Eat Your Peas and six more titles in the acclaimed Daisy series, as well as Billy's Bucket, illustrated by Garry Parsons, winner of the Children's Book Award and Our Twitchy, illustrated by Mary McQuillan. Kes Gray is a freelance advertising copywriter. He lives in Essex with his wife and children. It has always been his dream to write children's books. Nick Sharratt has written and illustrated many books for children. He has illustrated all Jacqueline Wilson's prize-winning children's novels as well as books written by Jeremy Strong, including The Hundred-Mile-An-Hour Dog, which won the 1997 Children's Book Award. He also produces illustrations for the magazines Playdays and Cosmopolitan. He lives in Brighton.
- Author(s)Kes Gray
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication05/05/2016
- SubjectPicture Books
- Series TitleDaisy Picture Books
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRed Fox Picture Books
- Weight211 g
- Width260 mm
- Height260 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Nick Sharratt
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Children's Picture Books
Save on Children's Picture Books
- AU $9.84Trending at AU $12.97
- AU $24.95Trending at AU $28.26
- AU $12.80Trending at AU $13.11
- AU $6.81Trending at AU $10.64
- AU $18.74Trending at AU $20.00
- AU $7.27Trending at AU $11.58
- AU $21.28Trending at AU $23.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.