All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFee Fi Fo Fum! What has Daisy gone and done?! Daisy has decided she wants to meet a REAL giant! If Daisy met a real giant he'd pick Daisy up and put her on his shoulder and they'd have giant adventures! They'd eat crunchy creams as big as tractor tyres, and if she got thirsty, they'd have giant lemonades out of giant straws. It would be sooooo gooood! Trouble is ...if you want to meet a giant you need a magic bean. And finding magic beans can be troublesome ...The trouble with giants is they really shouldn't live at the top of magic beanstalks. If giants didn't live at the top of magic beanstalks then Daisy is convinced that she wouldn't have got into big trouble AGAIN!
- Author BiographyKes Gray was noted by the Independent as one of the top ten children's authors in the UK in 2003. He is the author of the award-winning Eat Your Peas and other titles in the acclaimed Daisy series, as well as Our Twitchy and Billy's Bucket, illustrated by Garry Parsons, winner of the Red House Children's Book Award for Younger Readers. He also works as the Creative Director for an advertising agency.
- Author(s)Kes Gray
- PublisherRandom House Children's Publishers UK
- Date of Publication07/08/2008
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleDaisy Fiction
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRed Fox
- Content Noteblack & white
- Weight166 g
- Width130 mm
- Height177 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Illustrator(s)Nick Sharratt,Garry Parsons
- Interest AgeFrom 5
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $69.05Trending at AU $73.25
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $83.49
- AU $12.76Trending at AU $15.08
- AU $11.68Trending at AU $16.38
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.67
- AU $19.46Trending at AU $21.57
- AU $21.57Trending at AU $24.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.