All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionDalit Capital explores the relation between caste and Indian capitalism. It explores the ways in which caste and social discrimination reinvent themselves under the guise of modern capitalism. It demonstrates how 'inclusion' holds Dalits at a disadvantage, perpetrated by the state, markets and the civil society.
- Author BiographyAseem Prakash is Associate Professor, School of Public Policy and Governance, Tata Institute of Social Sciences.
- Author(s)Aseem Prakash
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication30/11/2014
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCRC Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight453 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.