Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis recent book provides a detailed presentation of damage tolerance assessment and characterization methods for advanced composites, as well as an examination of the role of damage tolerance in the design of composites. Included are analytical models for different types of damage in different composite materials. Tables provide helpful reference data. Schematics illustrate materials constructions, aspects of damage, and damage evaluation techniques. A valuable aid in the evaluation and design of composites for damage resistance.
- Author(s)Golam Newaz,Robert L. Sierakowski
- PublisherTechnomic Publishing Co ,U.S.
- Date of Publication18/10/1995
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLancaster
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTechnomic Publishing Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight444 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.