Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $49.49+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Audio Books
- AU $28.19Trending at AU $29.78
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $45.20Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $44.90Trending at AU $48.40
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $42.29Trending at AU $46.12
- AU $25.76Trending at AU $33.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe Curtlees are a powerful force in San Francisco, unscrupulous billionaires who ve lined every important pocket in the Bay Area in pursuit of their own ascent. So when the family s heir, Ro Curtlee, was convicted of rape and murder a decade ago, the fallout for those who helped to bring him to justice was swift and uncompromising. The jury foreman was fired from his job and blacklisted in his industry. The lead prosecutor was pushed off the fast track, her dreams of becoming district attorney dashed. And head homicide detective Abe Glitsky was reassigned to the police department s payroll office. Eventually, all three were able to rebuild their lives. And then Ro Curtlee s lawyers won him a retrial, and he was released from jail. Within twenty-four hours, a fire destroys the home of the original trial s star witness, her abused remains discovered in the ruins. When a second fire claims a participant in the case, Abe is convinced: Ro is out for revenge. But with hard evidence and an on-the-take media eager to vilify anyone who challenges Ro, can Abe stop the violence before he finds himself in its crosshairs? How much more can he sacrifice to put Ro back behind bars?
- Author(s)John Lescroart
- PublisherBrilliance Corporation
- Date of Publication05/11/2013
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBrilliance Corporation
- Weight236 g
- Width134 mm
- Height179 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Read byDavid Colacci
- Contained items statement11 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time780
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.