All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.35
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $104.01
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.87
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.50
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.75
- AU $10.20Trending at AU $13.49
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Hannah Cooper and her children pray for the salvation of their Jewish friend, Jacob Kates, they have idea what it might take to see that prayer answered. Mary Beth Cooper has said that, if need be, she'll give her life to see him become a Christian. But will she have to prove it? Thousands of devoted Lacy readers will find out in this eighth installment of the Hannah of Fort Bridger series, which continues the saga of a widowed frontier woman's faith-filled journey through the hardships and joys of life.
- Author BiographyAl Lacy has written more than one hundred historical and western novels, including those in the Angel of Mercy, Battles of Destiny, and Journeys of the Stranger series. He and his wife, JoAnna, are coauthors of the Mail Order Bride, Hannah of Fort Bridger, Shadow of Liberty, Orphan Trains, Frontier Doctor, and Dreams of Gold series. The Lacys make their home in the Colorado Rockies. Best-selling author Al Lacy has written over one hundred historical and western novels, including the Angel of Mercy, Battles of Destiny, and Journeys of the Stranger series with more than 2.5 million books in print. JoAnna Lacy is Al's wife and longtime collaborator, and the coauthor of A Place to Call Home, Dreams of Gold, Frontier Doctor, Orphan Trains, Mail Order Bride, Shadow of Liberty, and Hannah of Fort Bridger series. The Lacys make their home in the Colorado Rockies. Mark Hitchcock (Ph.D., Dallas Theological Seminary) and pastors Faith Bible Church in Edmond, Oklahoma. A favoured student of the late John F. Walvoord, He has written 15 books related to end-time Bible prophecy including Armageddon; Oil and Terror and 2012, the Bible, and the End of the World served as contributing editor for the Left Behind Prophecy Club for four years. Mark and his wife Cheryl live in Edmond with their two sons.
- Author(s)Al Lacy,JoAnna Lacy,Mark Hitchcock
- PublisherMultnomah Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2006
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationSisters
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMultnomah Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.