CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $32.26
- AU $29.90Trending at AU $31.74
- AU $12.59Trending at AU $13.10
- AU $46.01Trending at AU $53.33
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $50.01
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $12.19Trending at AU $16.34
About this product
- DescriptionThe Damnation Day quartet, of which Hell's Angel' is the first book, is set in a post-apocalyptic world, and follows the lives and loves of some of the 'survivors', the central character being 'Angelus', kwn to some as 'the black crow' or 'the dark angel' because, on his travels, he is often the bearer of bad news - but Angelus has secrets...The stories follow the lives of Angelus and those who journey with him as they travel through their world and try to 'put things right'...
- Author BiographyVal Cornish was born in Yorkshire and wrote her first short story when she was about eleven, and anyone who knows her would say she hasn't really stopped since. Among her hobbies she would list drawing, sketching and painting, writing (of course), and, when time allows, reading. Her taste in reading material is pretty eclectic - books by J.R.R.Tolkein, Dean Koontz, Dan Brown, Melanie Rawn, Anne Rice, Guy Gavriel Kay and Laurell K. Hamilton are among those on her bookshelf. Her taste in music is likewise varied, from old favourites such as The Doors, Nirvana and Black Sabbath to HIM and Cradle of Filth, perhaps in some way explaining a fondness for elves, vampires and the battle between 'heaven' and 'hell' which often predominate her stories.
- Author(s)Val Cornish
- PublisherMelrose Books
- Date of Publication24/05/2010
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Place of PublicationEly
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMelrose Books
- Weight262 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.