All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.12
- AU $23.70Trending at AU $26.63
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $47.15Trending at AU $53.31
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.95
- AU $36.50Trending at AU $45.07
About this product
- DescriptionHot girls get the fairy tales. No one cares about the stepsisters' story. Those girls don't get a sweet little ending; they get a lifetime of longing. Imogen Keegen has never had a happily ever after-in fact, she doesn't think they are possible. Ever since her mother's death seven years ago, Imogen has pulled herself in and out of therapy. When Imogen's new stepsister, Ella Cinder, moves in down the hall, Imogen begins losing grip on the pieces she's been trying to hold together. The only things that gave her solace--the theatre, cheese fries, and her best friend, Grant--aren't eugh to save her from her pain this time. While Imogen is enjoying her moment in the spotlight after the high school musical, the journal pages containing her darkest thoughts get put on display. Now, Imogen must resign herself to be crushed under the ever-increasing weight of her pain, or finally accept the starring role in her own life story. And maybe even find herself a happily ever after.
- Author BiographyKelsey Macke has been creative for as long as she can remember. Her formative years were spent writing songs, horrible poetry, and mastering the art of drama queenery. When she's not writing, she's working on music with her Husband as part of folky, indie-pop duo Wedding Day Rain. She is represented by Jessica Sinsheimer of the Sarah Jane Freymann Literary Agency.
- Author(s)Kelsey Macke
- PublisherSpencer Hill Press
- Date of Publication14/10/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpencer Hill Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight368 g
- Width136 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.