All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work combines the author's vision and practicality and seeks to answer questions such as why dance? , and to give voice to her plea of universal dance training as a reconized course in formal education.
- Author BiographyMargaret N. H Doubler (1889 1982) was professor of dance at the University of Wisconsin, where she taught for forty-four years. In 1926 she established the first dance major in the country in 1926 and profoundly influenced the way dance is taught in schools and universities today. She wrote four books and received numerous honors, including the 1965 Dance Magazine Award.Mary Alice Brennan is professor of dance at the University of Wisconsin Madison.
- Author(s)Margaret N.H. Doubler
- PublisherUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Date of Publication29/08/1998
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationWisconsin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Wisconsin Press
- Content Note11 line drawings
- Weight263 g
- Width140 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.