Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionDirected since its inception in 1978 by Val Bourne, the Dance Umbrella festival has long been an integral part in the development of British modern dance, and has become a major landmark on the international circuit. This history charts the festival's fortunes over two decades, highlighting t only the programming and performances, but also the regional and touring projects, the administrative and marketing schemes, and the initiatives related to music, art and design. With numerous illustrations by celebrated dance photographers, the book also includes detailed information on the programmes, management and staff of the festival.
- Author(s)Bonnie Rowell
- PublisherDance Books Ltd
- Date of Publication20/12/2000
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationHampshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDance Books
- Content Note68 illustrations
- Width175 mm
- Height246 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.