All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
About this product
- DescriptionLife expectancy worldwide increased by thirty years in the twentieth century. Even so, many soon-to-be retirees don't expect to live decades beyond eighty. They typically haven't thought much about what their lives will be like after retirement, except to be glad to be done with rising at the break of dawn, punching time clocks, and fighting crowds on lanes or trains. But after two or three years of retirement, the days become dull, and their bodies become listless. In contrast, other retirees engaged with the world are seeking out fulfilling projects and programs. These people are looking for things to do-ways to use their newfound years to fulfill old dreams. Once they did, they did t describe life as a half full (or half empty) bucket; they needed two buckets to hold the summation of their lives! These are the people who inspired the writing of Dance until the Music Stops. With personal experiences, research, anecdotes, insights, and humor, author Esther C. Gropper developed this guide to help seniors enjoy their retirement and learn the what's what of extended life.
- Author(s)Esther C Gropper
- Date of Publication21/12/2011
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight508 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.