All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionWhile the body appears in almost all cultural discourses, it is where as visible as in dance. This book captures the resurgence of the dancing body in the second half of the twentieth century by introducing students to the key phemelogical, kinaesthetic and psychological concepts relevant to both theatre and dance studies.
- Author BiographySabine Sorgel is Senior Lecturer in Dance and Theatre at the University of Surrey, UK.
- Author(s)Sabine Sorgel
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication11/09/2015
- SubjectThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight306 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.