All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.97Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionIn the small mining town of Nanty Glo, Ky where everyone lives a miner's life resides a young woman named Emily Grayson. Emily's dream is to take a train to a new place and a new life. She meets Austin Payne, loaded with promises of love; but to leave she must say goodbye to her father who has raised her alone when her mother died. The trip from her father's daughter to being Austin Payne's woman is a difficult journey. The trip is filled with agony, sorrows and joy. Come take a trip with Emily, you'll never forget the romance.
- Author BiographyKatheryn Ragle resides in Somerset, Kentucky. She is the mother of three and happily married. Katheryn's mother was raised in a coal mining town. Her grandfather Reed Hines, worked in a the coal mines until he died from black lung and influenza. Katheryn dedicated this novel to her mother and grandparents who passed away before it was published. For more Romantic Novels be sure to check out www.gibsonraglepublishing.weebly.com or go to www.katherynragle.weebly.com.
- Author(s)Mrs Katheryn M Ragle
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication12/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight231 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.