Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $17.29
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.24
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $103.70
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.45
- AU $23.99Trending at AU $25.67
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.62
About this product
- DescriptionThe fifth book in the Home Front Detective Series. London, Autumn 1916. When he slips out of a house in the early hours of the morning, Simon Wilder is too preoccupied to realise that he is being stalked. As he walks along the street, lights begin to dim as a warning that there's ather Zeppelin attack. Guns begin to pound away as British aeroplanes attack the Zeppelin. Suddenly, it bursts into flame and lights up the whole sky. The crowds cheer as the great fireball drops slowly down and crashes in a field but the one person unable to watch is Simon Wilder. While he is staring up at the sky, he is stabbed to death and left in an alleyway. It will prove to be a very puzzling case for Inspector Marmion and Sergeant Keedy...
- Author BiographyEdward Marston was born and brought up in South Wales. A full-time writer for over thirty years, he has worked in radio, film, television and the theatre, and is a former chairman of the Crime Writers' Association.
- Author(s)Edward Marston
- PublisherAllison & Busby
- Date of Publication22/10/2015
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleThe Home Front Detective Series
- Series Part/Volume Number5
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAllison & Busby
- Weight635 g
- Width134 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.