Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $24.56Trending at AU $25.10
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionCowboys and old guys kw a lot of stuff. This is some of it, in writing. Seldom is seen a politically correct cowboy. There aren't a lot of politically correct old guys either, so don't expect too much attention to that. This book is about crippled people, and breasts, and skid marks, and survival and Christmas and lots of other stuff. If you're an old guy, you'll d your head a lot, recognizing common wisdom. If you're young you'll hope to get old sooner so you can make up stuff like this. DANCE WITH THE LADY YOU BRUNG is the kind of book in which you could make margin tes as you go along, add stuff you've learned yourself, in your own handwriting, pass it along as a gift to someone you love. A grandson, or a daughter, perhaps. If you're really confident about it you could do it in ink. I've left you room to do that, and hope you will. You could do several and call them Christmas presents.
- Author BiographyThe author comes from Wyoming ranching stock on his mother's side. His dad was a professional soldier. Somehow, over the years, he got old. DANCE WITH THE LADY YOU BRUNG is a collection of some of what he's learned over the years, written pretty much like he talks. He's lived in lots of countries, spoken many languages, ducked his head a lot, dived on the bottom of the ocean in hard hats, been a radio personality and once worked in a garden shop. He's learned lots of stuff and has managed to get some of it down here before he forgets it.
- Author(s)Douglas Terrel
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/03/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.