All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $74.54Trending at AU $75.65
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.58
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $37.07
- AU $17.66Trending at AU $22.78
- AU $13.07Trending at AU $16.63
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $26.33Trending at AU $50.97
About this product
- DescriptionDANCER OFF HER FEET is an incredible true story that stands as an irrefutable witness to God's power to heal people both physically and spiritually. It has inspired and encouraged many thousands of people since its first publication in 1991. This edition contains a foreword written twelve years on, which brings Julie's story up to date and details the highs and lows she has since experienced.For three years, former ballet dancer Julie Sheldon was stricken with the neurological disease Dystonia, and her life hung in the balance. Crippled, enduring fierce muscle spasms, she was in intensive care when Can Jim Glenn prayed for her. 'A corner was turned after that visit in June 1989, and by July I was out of hospital. In August I was out of the wheelchair and off crutches for good, and in September off all drugs. All the time there was this conviction of total healing, t just of the body but of the mind and spirit as well.'The news hit press headlines and amazed doctors: 'Julie has made a miraculous recovery,' said a professor of neurology. Julie herself would say, along with family and friends, that God has done a great deal more even than that.
- Author BiographyJulie Sheldon is a former ballet dancer, miraculously healed from dystonia. She lives near Sevenoaks with her husband Tom and teenage daughters Mimi and Georgie. Her other book ONE STEP AT A TIME tells the moving story of Georgie's diagnosis with a malignant brain tumour.
- Author(s)Julie Sheldon,Lucy Elphinstone
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication16/10/2008
- SubjectChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Content Note8pp b&w photos
- Weight146 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.