All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFans of Dances for Two, Books 1 and 2 will be thrilled to have this third volume of exciting duets. Five different dance styles are featured, from a spirited paso doble to an elegant French valse, each piece written effectively to show off the performers as well as the musical style. Students will enjoy the added rhythmic effects of snapping, clapping and tapping in two of the pieces, creating a fun-filled experience for all. Titles: Danza Havana * Double Digit, Finger Snappin', Jazz Dancin' Fun * Paso Doble Noble * Toe Tappin' Showstopper! * Valse Bleu.
- PublisherAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAlfred Publishing Co., Inc.
- Weight136 g
- Width221 mm
- Height295 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.81Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.