Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $35.39Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by kamilc1
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<i>Detective Milo Dragovitch spends too much time boozing until he gets caught up in a case involving two-bit criminals and an old lady on the run.</i> His friends call him Milo. No one has ever called him Bud except his father, long dead, and w Sarah Weddington, stirring painful memoires and offering him his first case since he abandoned his private practice and took a job marking time on the night shift for Haliburton Security. The case seems almost too easy, hardly worth the large fee, just to satisfy this old woman's curiosity. But things are soon exploding all over the place and Milo is turning up grenades, machine guns, a kilo of marijuana and a bag of coke . . . and suddenly Milo is on the run.
- Author BiographyJames Crumley was born in Three Rivers, Texas, and spent most of his childhood in South Texas. After serving three years in the U.S. Army and completing college degrees in history (BA, Texas College of Arts and Industries) and creative writing (MFA, University of Iowa), he joined the English faculty at the University of Montana at Missoula. He was also a visiting professor at a number of other institutions around the country, including the University of Texas at El Paso, Colorado State University, Reed College, and Carnegie-Mellon. His works include a novel of Vietnam, <i>One to Count Cadence, </i>and seven detective novels: <i>The Wrong Case</i>, <i>The Last Good Kiss</i>, <i>Dancing Bear</i>, <i>The Mexican Tree Duck</i>, <i>Bordersnakes, </i><i>The Final Country</i>, and <i>The Right Madness</i>. He died in Missoula in 2008.
- Author(s)J. Crumley
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication12/09/1984
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintVintage Books
- Out-of-print date23/11/2015
- Weight272 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $12.88Trending at AU $16.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.