All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $26.27Trending at AU $27.49
- AU $11.52Trending at AU $12.78
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $17.59
- AU $23.07Trending at AU $30.59
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $31.07
- AU $10.86Trending at AU $13.87
- AU $30.02Trending at AU $38.34
About this product
- DescriptionCandaceCameron Bure has grown up before our eyes and we've watched as she's balanced life in Hollywood with her faith for many years. But that all reached new heights when she was given the opportunity to join the cast of Dancing With the Stars. Being on the show was one of her dreams come true; and with that dream came the opportunity to display her Christian faith in front of millions of people, through an intense season of stretching beyond her limits, and to run the race God gave her with joy and perseverance.JoinCandaceas she reflects on the self-discovery that came through leaping out of her comfort zone. Go behind the scenes and experience the highs and lows, the roadblocks, and the personal victories. Hear straight from her heart on tough lessons learned about grace, rejection, perfectionism, disappointment, accountability, dealing with criticism, and more. Through God s strength, and with the help of endless support from her family and friends, see how Candace stayed true to herself and publicly lived out her faith in Christ all the way to the finale.How do you stand with conviction in your world? Where does your courage come from when faced with challenges? How do you live out your faith on a daily basis despite opposition? Your stage probably isn't in Hollywood and the challenges you are facing may t be on live television, but they are less real. Come along with Candace as she shares how she found the courage to stand with conviction on one of the largest platforms of her life.
- Author BiographyCandace Cameron Bure, actress, producer, New York Times ' bestselling author, inspirational speaker, and Dancing With The Stars Season 18 finalist, is both outspoken and passionate about her family and faith. Known to millions worldwide from her role as D.J. Tanner on the iconic family sitcom, Full House, Candace continues to flourish in the entertainment industry as role model to women of all ages. She lives in the Los Angeles area with her husband and three children.
- Author(s)Candace Cameron Bure,Erin Davis
- Date of Publication01/08/2015
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight181 g
- Width163 mm
- Height137 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Narrator(s)Candace Cameron Bure
- Contained items statement5 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time360
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.