Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $17.00Trending at AU $18.85
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $18.59
- AU $14.96Trending at AU $23.39
- AU $9.34Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $10.15Trending at AU $12.86
- AU $20.68Trending at AU $23.81
- AU $16.90Trending at AU $17.89
About this product
- DescriptionDancing with Daddy took me right back to my grandmother's house! This book is a delightful way to communicate the importance of kwing who you are and where you came from...What a great reminder of how important grandparents are in sharing family history. -Dr. Dannett Babb, President & CEO, BABB Associates: Education, Business & Government Consulting Shelley and Anthony Dunn continue their work of bringing people together. As a public speaker and appreciation advocate, Shelley offers appreciation workshops to small groups, church and cub scout groups, and select corporate entities. Mother and son have a unique God- led purpose of providing understanding and an appreciation for cultural, socio-ecomic and racial differences. Besides her advocacy work to bring people together, Shelley works at Victory University in Memphis, Tennessee as Director of Admissions. Her work in admissions has allowed her to make higher education available to those who are seeking to find their natural strengths, grow spiritually while pursuing a college degree, and discover God's purpose. She views her work at Victory as a way of helping students leave a legacy of purpose, hor, and glory for future generations. Shelley, Anthony, and 'Nana' reside just outside of Memphis in Horn Lake, Mississippi.
- Author(s)O. Shelley Dunn
- Date of Publication02/03/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight99 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.