All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book has systematic directions for those who are creating a dance company for young audiences: how to handle bookings, write effective grants, handle crowds of children, keep their interest high and deal with the unexpected--backstage, or onstage or costume! Important also: how to maintain the support and the appreciation of presenters, teachers and principals. Profiles of ten successful dance companies who perform for children are provided. The book's touring and production information can be applied to almost any performing group that uses the medium of dance to deliver its message--from professional dance companies to university, high school and studio dance performers.
- Author Biography<b>Ella H. Magruder</b> is a professor of dance at Sweet Briar College in Sweet Briar, Virginia. She lives in Amherst.
- Author(s)Ella H. Magruder
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/12/2012
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Noteill
- Weight386 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.