Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.39
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.47
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.59
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.32
- AU $9.96Trending at AU $14.36
- AU $25.41Trending at AU $27.69
About this product
- DescriptionMatthew and Mason are on vacation in Greece with their parents. While exploring the ruins at Kssos Palace on the island of Crete, they wander off and suddenly find themselves at Kssos in its prime, 4,000 years ago, when the Mians were in power. Captured by guards, they barely escape execution and are forced to join a team of slaves who are training as bull dancers. That means they have to dance with a live bull in front of Mian royalty. Mason is picked to be a bull leaper along with a girl named Bracche. They have to vault onto the bull's back and off again without getting gored. Will they be able to survive this ordeal, and is there any chance they can escape and take the other members of their team with them?
- Author BiographyAlan Cook is a mystery writer who loves Greek myths. He and his wife, Bonny, have been to Greece five times, and have communed with people from the past in the ruins of Knossos Palace on the island of Crete. Janelle Carbajal is a Fine Arts graduate of the University of Southern California who has illustrated book covers, and has created artwork for many different kinds of projects, including graphic novels and musicals.
- Author(s)Alan Cook
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Janelle Carbajal
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.