All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionJordan has long served as a pivot between moderate pro-Western states and radical anti-American states in the Middle East. As the United States pursues a policy of 'regime change' in Iraq, the ecomic, social, and political effects on Jordan will be pervasive. In this timely and important work, David Schenker, an expert on Middle Eastern politics, examines the complex historical relationship between Jordan and Iraq and presents recommendations for U.S. policy toward Jordan. This book is essential reading for scholars of international relations and U.S. policy makers.
- Author BiographyDavid Schenker is the Middle East policy advisor in the office of the Secretary of Defense.
- Author(s)David Schenker
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication28/08/2003
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Weight222 g
- Width150 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.