All listings for this product
About this product
- Product InformationAllied super-team Danger 5 reunite to stop Hitlers ultimate quest for world domination in a 1980s excess-soaked universe of neon, ninjas, discos, dinosaurs, pizza and prom-queens! After winning the war for the Allies in Series 1, Danger 5 have since disbanded: Australian Tucker and British Claire have given up the spy game and are newly married; American Jackson is a jaded big city cop still hung up on Ilsa, European Pierre is an international party mogul; and Russian Ilsa is an entertainer with mysterious motives. When Colonel Chestbridge, their wartime leader, is brutally murdered in a London shopping mall, and attempts are made on each of their lives, Danger 5 re-unite to mix up a fresh cocktail of revenge, intrigue and bullets. On the hunt for the Colonels killer, Danger 5 travel to Buenos Aires where they make a shocking discovery: Adolf Hitler survived their last battle and has new plans to become immortal and take over the universe! In a bid to protect the world and save Christmas, Danger 5 must go undercover as high school students, become fugitives of the law, battle gun-wielding dinosaurs, run from Nazi zombies, save the Pope, and even go back in time, all the while contending with an unwanted travel companion: Holly, a clueless, annoying American high school senior, who has unwittingly found herself at the centre of Hitlers devious new plan. DANGER 5 Series 2 is set in a bizarre, post war landscape with 1980s cinematic aesthetics defined by period visual effects, matte paintings, miniatures, Schwarzenegger grade gunplay, Jim Henson style puppetry, John Carpenter inspired prosthetics, slasher gore, Christmas trees, and copious synth, all meshed together by an outrageous and surreal style of humour.
- TitleDanger 5 : Series 2
- Product Release Date04/02/2015
- Theatrical Release Year2014
- Number of Discs1
- ActorsAldo Mignone,Amanda Simons,Andreas Sobik,Anna Cashman,Bluey Byrne,Caitlin McCreanor,Cameron Pike,Carmine Russo,Cathy Adamek,Chris Asimos,Dario Russo,David Ashby,Fumito Arai,Louisa Mignone,Matt Crook,Michael Crisci,Michelle Nightingale,Natasa Ristic,Ryan Cortazzo,Sean James Murphy,Susanna Dekker,Tilman Vogler,Vivyan Madigan
- Rating InfoStrong Comedic Violence
- Run Time175 minutes
- Primary GenreComedy
- Sub GenreAustralian
- Aspect Ratio16:9
- Main Audio TypeDolby Digital 2.0
- Video FormatPAL
- Is TV SeriesYes
- Tag LineLast time it was war. This time it?s personal.
Best-selling in DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
Save on DVDs & Blu-ray Discs
- AU $44.99Trending at AU $89.64
- AU $12.44Trending at AU $12.66
- AU $25.85Trending at AU $26.16
- AU $24.99Trending at AU $27.08
- AU $36.99Trending at AU $37.76
- AU $12.69Trending at AU $13.97
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.