All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.61Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.75Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.76Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.67
About this product
- DescriptionMaverick FBI special agent Tess McCallum (nicknamed Super Fed by an adoring media, the central investigator in previous vel Next Victim ) is back, and she has got a new partner one she does t want and does t trust. She is chasing a vicious kidnapper kwn as the Rain Man, who leaves his victims chained up in a vast storm drain system underneath Los Angeles, doomed to drown unless their ransom is paid on time, and only by the City of Los Angeles, to his off shore bank account. A freelance security agent named Abby Sinclair, who specializes in putting stalkers behind bars, often by extra legal means, has already had her hooks in the case for a while and is working for a woman who may have been targeted and who does t trust the authorities to protect her. Since a rainstorm has already started, the time available to save a woman s life is very brief and there are already two dead victims to demonstrate the high cost of making mistakes or even just being too slow to act. Only by working together can the two investigators piece together the clues to help them figure out who (and maybe even how many people) the killer really is. Nail biting suspense, unexpected story twists, and surprise piled upon surprise all work together to deliver an irresistible readand an incredible page turner of a story.
- Author BiographyMichael Prescott, a New York Times bestselling author, began his career as a screenwriter and freelance journalist. He has published ten suspense thrillers, including Miasma (2007), Final Sins (2007), Mortal Faults (2006), Dangerous Games (2005) (Tess McCallum #2), In Dark Places (2004), Next Victim (2002) (Tess McCallum Book One), Last Breath (2001), The Shadow Hunter (2000), Stealing Faces (1999), and Comes the Dark (1999). He is almost always at work on a new novel and divides his time between the Arizona desert and the New Jersey shore.You may contact Michael Prescott at his website www.michaelprescott.net. Prescott also blogs on general subjects, including books and publishing, at www.michaelprescott.typepad.com/michael_prescotts_blog/.
- Author(s)Michael Prescott
- PublisherOpen Road Media Mystery & Thri
- Date of Publication20/05/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOpen Road Media Mystery & Thri
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight440 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.