All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.50Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionDo you feel that you are blocking your team's creative potential? If so, Dangerous Leadership for Invation is the book for you. This practical guide to invation and creativity t only shows the reader how to define and focus their team's creativity before implementing their invation ambitions, but it will also show how to nurture new creativity and keep teams fizzing with engergy as they face new creative challenges. The reader will learn how techniques, games and scenarios can help their team to grow, learn and succeed using invation. The Dangerous books feature myth-busting approaches to a range of business challenges, backed up with exercises and real-life examples of how Impact's strategies have transformed the organisations they've worked with.
- Author BiographyImpact Innovation is a business agency that specialises in helping clients come up with new ideas for products and services. Their clients include the BBC, Cadbury, GlaxoSmithKilne, Habitat, John Lewis, the RAC, Unilever and Tesco. In 2004 they won the Management Consultancy Association's (MCA) Gold Award for Change Management as a result of their Tesco Projects.
- Author(s)Impact Innovation
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication07/11/2011
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.