All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do Scott Peterson, Neil Entwistle and timeless literary seducers epitomized by Don Juan and Casava have in common? They are charismatic, glib and seductive men who also embody the most dangerous human qualities: a breathtaking callousness, shallowness of emotion and the incapacity to love. In other words, these men are psychopaths. Unfortunately, most psychopaths don't advertise themselves as heartless social predators. They come across as charming, intelligent, romantic and kind. Through their believable mask of sanity, they lure many of us into their dangerous nets. Dangerous Liaisons explains clearly what psychopaths are, why they act the way they do, how they attract us and whom they tend to target. Above all, this book helps victims find the strength to end their toxic relationships with psychopaths and move on, stronger and wiser, with the rest of their lives.
- Author BiographyClaudia Moscovici is a Romanian-American fiction writer and literary critic. She is the author of the critically acclaimed novel Velvet Totalitarianism (2009) and of several scholarly books on Romantic art and literature, including Romanticism and Postromanticism (2007).
- Author(s)Claudia Moscovici
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication04/11/2011
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHamilton Books
- Weight354 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.77
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.65Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.