All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
- AU $23.80Trending at AU $30.03
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is based on the discussions and papers prepared for the NATO Advanced Research Workshop that took place under the auspices of the NATO Security Through Science Programme and addressed urban water management problems. The workshop sought to critically assess the existing kwledge on Xebiotics in urban water cycle, with respect to diverse conditions in participating countries, and promote close co-operation among scientists with different professional experience.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication06/12/2007
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleNATO Security Through Science Series C (Closed):
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1140 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byIvana Mahrikova,Jiri Marsalek,Ongjen Bonacci,Petr Hlavinek
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.