CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionLife-enhancing, packed with poetry and philosophical bon mots, DANGEROUS WOMEN: THE GUIDE TO MODERN LIFE draws on the experience of three dangerously kwledgeable women to offer practical but humorous advice, with an understanding of the finer art of living. With over 600 entries, from 'Accepting a compliment' and 'Affairs' to 'Entering a covent', 'Family therapy', 'I don't', 'Teenagers' and 'Wolf-whistling', this is the perfect bedside companion for the modern woman. Mothers, sisters, daughters and girlfriends are constantly asking themselves, and each other, questions about what it means to be a modern woman. DANGEROUS WOMEN sparkles with the answers.
- Author BiographyClare Conville is a literary agent who likes to throw her fairy dust over new books, projects and writers' careers. Liz Hoggard is a journalist who writes for the EVENING STANDARD, DAILY MAIL and the INDEPENDENT. Sarah-Jane Lovett is a diarist for the EVENING STANDARD and THE TIMES.
- Author(s)Clare Conville,Liz Hoggard,Sarah-Jane Lovett
- PublisherOrion Publishing Co
- Date of Publication03/10/2013
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWeidenfeld & Nicolson
- Out-of-print date10/11/2016
- Weight268 g
- Width118 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.