All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe popularity of rifles designed to take big game has never been greater. Terry Wieland, a widely recognized firearms expert, explores in detail the rifles and calibers that are drawing attention. This second edition covers what has changed in the field since the first edition was published-new calibers, new cartridges, new guns, new actions-and includes new material on action and barrel manufacture, tracing the production of a fine, custom-made, big-bore rifle.
- Author(s)Terry Wieland
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication16/12/2009
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDown East Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations
- Weight785 g
- Width163 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $67.12Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.52
- AU $29.12Trending at AU $29.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.