All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.92Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionA series of golf tips from over 60 years of playing golf. I am a scratch player. The first time I shot my age was 62. I am hopeful that this legacy of golf tips is helpful to the next generation of players.
- Author BiographyI am an entrepreneur for over 20 years living primarily in Mexico. I am a self-made scratch golfer with over 60 years of experience. I play golf most every day in a beautiful climate with many courses available to play from seaside to mountain side within driving distance as well as course designers from Nicklaus to Faldo. I want to share the things that I consider important to playing good golf and share various comparisons to golf in life and business. I plan to update the author page with videos and new tweets. Keep Swinging!
- Author(s)MR Dan M Cole Jr
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication13/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBall Games: Field & Outdoor
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.