All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.22
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of first-hand accounts illuminates life on America's frontier. The voices included range from the legendary Daniel Boone (here, in its entirety, is Boone's autobiography) to a wide array of ordinary settlers, and many of the stories are published here for the first time. Also included are historical and analytical essays that give context to each story. It includes numerous maps and illustrations.
- Author BiographyDarren R. Reid is an instructor at the University of Dundee (Scotland).
- Author(s)Darren R. Reid
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/05/2009
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Notemaps, illustrations, notes, index
- Weight417 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.