All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionIn his early work, Swiss artist Daniel Spoerri (born 1930) explored humanity's fascination with food, as seen as an interface between art and daily life. This volume presents his kinetic multiples, tableaux-pieges, sculptures and research into the graphics of recipes and menus.
- Date of Publication30/06/2015
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationMilan
- Country of PublicationItaly
- Content Note160 colour ills
- Weight1338 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine23 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.