All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
About this product
- DescriptionThey joy of writing Daniel In The Lion's Den is only surpassed by the daily joy of helping others, as I go beside the patients and their families, at Detroit Receiving Hospital. God is always with me, as I work along side the nurses and doctors, in one of the busiest Emergency Departments in the United States. As I began my position as Patient Advocate, in 2009, I took te daily of heart wrenching stories, strength of faith at the darkest hours, and God's hand in healing. My wife, Paula, suggested that I keep a log of many of the stories that developed. Every night brought something new. I was in complete awe of our entire staff at Detroit Receiving Hospital, t only the doctors and nurses, but the clerks, registration personnel, and security officers as well. Remarkably, I was widely accepted by that staff, and soon felt very much at home, as I worked beside them. The stories I have to tell are actual life and death accounts, seen through the eyes of a Patient Advocate. The Emergency Department at Detroit Receiving Hospital can be horrifying, but it can also be a place of incredible mercy. It is a place of refuge for many who might be homeless, seriously ill or injured. It is, for some, the last place they will ever visit...alive. The pain and the grief here can be overwhelming, but as you read these stories you will find joy and healing. God's work here is unmistakable. I hope you see His hand, as i did, and just as Daniel did in the Biblical Lion's Den .
- Author(s)Daniel William Heard
- Date of Publication23/11/2011
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight336 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.