All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.13
- AU $72.46Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.61Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionNAME: Dr. Alice Thompson JOB: Senior CIA Analyst MISSION: To create the path from data to detente NAME: Daniel Drake Darlington III JOB: White House Chief of Staff MISSION: To make the world a safer place TWO BRILLIANT MINDS. AN ADVENT CALENDAR. ONE IMPOSSIBLE ASSIGNMENT. Dr. Alice Thompson discovers a covert strategy to create diplomacy with the most reclusive nation on the planet. She needs help from someone in power. Daniel survived flying with the Night Stalkers in The Night Is Mine. Now he must survive Alice-and a mission into North Korea. Alice's discovery launches him once again into dark and dangerous skies. Will Daniel survive to see all 24 days of his Advent Calendar?
- Author BiographyM. L. Buchman has over 30 novels in print. His military romantic suspense books have been named Barnes & Noble and NPR Top 5 of the year and Booklist Top 10 of the Year. In addition to romance, he also writes thrillers, fantasy, and science fiction. In among his career as a corporate project manager he has: rebuilt and single-handed a fifty-foot sailboat, both flown and jumped out of airplanes, designed and built two houses, and bicycled solo around the world. He is now making his living as a full-time writer on the Oregon Coast with his beloved wife. He is constantly amazed at what you can do with a degree in Geophysics. You may keep up with his writing by subscribing to his newsletter at www.mlbuchman.com.
- Author(s)M L Buchman
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.