All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionDanish Tattooing traced the visual development of tattooing from 1895 up to the present day, with special attention paid to the Golden Age of the 1960s, an era particularly rich with fascinating tales from a rough scene. Now, this new Director's Cut goes even deeper into this rich history, taking a closer look at the beginning of the scene in the early 1900s and following it into the 1980s with new photography and in-depth profiles of famous (and sometimes infamous) tattoo artists throughout Scandinavia.
- Author(s)Jon Nordstrom
- Date of Publication23/07/2015
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationDenmark
- Weight1556 g
- Width206 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine36 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.