Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.12Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume of an international periodical contains articles by Danish philosophers, articles on Danish philosophy, and focuses on the concepts of Husserl, derivations of Bell's inequality and intentional ontology.
- PublisherMuseum Tusculanum Press
- Date of Publication01/01/1994
- Series TitleDanish Yearbook of Philosophy
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 29
- Place of PublicationCopenhagen
- Country of PublicationDenmark
- ImprintMuseum Tusculanum Press
- Weight225 g
- Height230 mm
- Edited byArne Gron,Carl Henrik Koch,Finn Collin,Jorgen Mikkelsen,Sven-Erik Nordenbo,Uffe Juul Jensen
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.