Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.55Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $55.58Trending at AU $56.64
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $84.42
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.51
- AU $12.72Trending at AU $13.11
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.24
About this product
- DescriptionThis story is based on true events during the flood of 1972. None of the characters involved were hurt.
- Author BiographyJoseph P Hradisky Jr grew up in Lansing, NY and attended Lansing High School. Graduating in 1979 he then went on to serve 4 years in the U S Air Force. Currently he resides in Montour Falls, New York and is married to Teresa (Simpson) Hradisky. They have two sons, Alec and Ian. Joseph attended, and graduated from, Ithaca College with a Bachelors Degree in Accounting along with a minor in writing.
- Author(s)Joseph P Hradisky Jr
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication26/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight50 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.