All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGeorg Buchner died in 1837 at a tragically early age, and his three works for the stage remained virtually unknown for half a century. Today all three, especially Danton's Death, his great play about the French Revolution are performed regularly. ABOUT THE SERIES: For over 100 years Oxford World's Classics has made available the widest range of literature from around the globe. Each affordable volume reflects Oxford's commitment to scholarship, providing the most accurate text plus a wealth of other valuable features, including expert introductions by leading authorities, helpful notes to clarify the text, up-to-date bibliographies for further study, and much more.
- Author BiographyGeorg Buchner died in 1837 at a tragically early age, and his three works for the stage remained virtually unknown for a half a century. Today they are performed regularly, and Danton is widely acknowledged as a classic of world theatre. Victor Price is a poet and novelist, and Head of the German Language Service at the BBC.
- Author(s)Georg Buchner
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication12/06/2008
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleOxford World's Classics
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight135 g
- Width128 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edited byVictor Price
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.