All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMaintain the flow of vital energy, or Qi, through your body and promote longevity with Daoist Meridian Yoga. This definitive guide provides everything you need to develop your practice. It includes illustrated and detailed instruction on the 24 exercises that work by stretching, extending and toning specific muscle groups associated with the twelve main meridians. The book also explains how to spot signs of imbalance that manifest as physical ailments, describes the specific channels and internal branches, and provides meridian charts of the main muscle groups. Drawing on the traditions of Dao Yin, Qigong and Chinese medicine, Daoist Meridian Yoga is an ancient system that will help to transform your health and balance your energy. This book will be an invaluable resource for Qigong practitioners, and for health practitioners wishing to prescribe Qigong exercises to ameliorate specific health conditions.
- Author BiographyLao Shi Camilo Sanchez, L.Ac, MOM, is a licensed acupuncturist with a Master's degree in Oriental medicine, twenty six years of teaching and clinical experience in Chinese medicine and acupuncture and twenty years' experience teaching Qigong, Tai Chi and Daoist Yoga. He is a past faculty member of the Acupuncture and Massage College in Miami, FL, and The Atlantic University of Chinese medicine in Mars Hill, NC, and a 20th generation Chen Tai Chi and Daoist Qigong teacher under 19th generation Master Zhang Xue Xin of Beijing. He lives in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Author(s)Camilo Sanchez
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/10/2015
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSinging Dragon
- Content Note260 black & white photographs
- Weight318 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $35.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.