All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionResearcher and speaker Dr. Brene Brown offers an all-embracing new philosophy that provides encouragement to dare greatly: to embrace vulnerability and imperfection, to live wholeheartedly and to courageously engage in life, whatever it brings. Dr. Brown challenges preconceived ideas about vulnerability. Based on twelve years of research, she argues that vulnerability is t weakness, but rather the clearest path to courage, engagement and meaningful connection.
- Author BiographyBrene Brown, Ph.D., LMSW is a #1 New York Times bestselling author and a research professor at the University of Houston Graduate College of Social Work. Her groundbreaking work was featured on Oprah Winfrey's Super Soul Sunday, NPR, and CNN. Her TED talk is one of the most watched TED talks of all time. Brene is also the author of The Gifts of Imperfection and I Thought It Was Just Me (but it isn't).
- Author(s)Brene Brown
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication13/09/2012
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGotham Books
- Weight421 g
- Width144 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine35 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.